What is 10StopTours?
10StopTours.com is a site where you can find and create mini-tours for locations across the world. Whether you're in your hometown or on vacation, why not learn about the places you visit when you go for a walk/bike ride/drive?
Step 1) Simply look for your city, and if there is a tour available, select it and print out the itinerary.
Step 2) Go for a Walk/bike ride/drive and check out the destinations.
How to Create a Tour
1) Click the "Create" tab above.
2) Once the page loads, select a location on the map and enter a title for that stop. When the marker is added, add a description in the box.
3) Repeat as necessary for all the stops. You can have up to 15 destinations (The site name is for the average number of stops).
4) Reorder the destinations as needed by clicking on a destination's description box and dragging it up or down.
5) Enter a Name for the Tour, the author name (You), and a password (so you can edit the tour later)
6) The City, State, and Zip fields will autopopulate based on the location of the first destination. After you have created one destination, you can edit the City, State, and Zip fields
7) Hit Submit
8) Verify your tour by finding it here
and completing the math problem captcha
9) Your tour will now be visible to the public
How to view a Tour
1) Click Find Tour
2) Click the tour you want
3) Click Printer Friendly Version and print it